Take the fear out of funding with our Fundraising Brochure
With the start of a new school year just around the corner, the countdown to Christmas has already begun and that means time to ask that age old question loved and feared by Teachers up and down the country...
No, not 'Who wants to direct the Christmas production!' but what fantastic, original, money-making Christmas themed fundraising idea are we going to come up with this year?
Well fear not because as always Stuart Morris and the Team are here to guide you painlessly into the festive fundraising season, ahead of time and with a best price guarantee.
So sit back and put your feet up on that stack of completed lesson plans and let us take the chaos out of Christmas.
We don't just do tea towels you know!
You would be forgiven for thinking that with 35 years experience designing and printing tea towels that we were going to start by telling you all about how best to design and print your very own...
(as if you didn't know!)
...and we will but before that we'd like to share some of our other less well-known products, ideal for schools and guaranteed to make a fun and functional stocking filler.
So whatever your school's size or budget you can be sure that we've got you covered.
Screen printed waterproof gym bags
If like us you've felt inspired by the incredible sporting achievements of Team GB at the World Athletics Championships earlier this month then help us to pass on that enthusiasm with our funky printed gym bags.
Perfect for a motivational school slogan or the new School logo, our gym bags tick all the boxes and wont break the bank either.
The stuff you need to know:
Ideal for children's PE kit or swimming gear.
Made from waterproof fabric.
Includes reflective triangle and covered name card holder.
Available in black, royal blue, navy blue, bottle green, burgundy, red, purple, yellow, orange, pink, brown, emerald green and white.
Gym bag Dimensions
40cms (h) x 31cms (w) in size
12cms (h) x 12cms (w) maximum print area
Taught to cook by...
Combine two fundraising ideas by holding a tried and tested classic, the Christmas Bake Sale complete with your very own school merchandise.
I've never forgotten learning to make banana and sultana bars with our cookery teacher Mrs Ward. Immortalise yourself for generations with a 'Taught to cook by...' apron or promote your budding bakers with an 'If you like my baking, speak to Management!'
You design it, we'll print it.
For some more fundraising ideas with a specifically festive theme why not take a look at this blog from our archive
That all important info:
Child Apron Dimensions
70cms x 54cms in size (sizes can slightly vary)
59cms x 45cms maximum print area
Fit up to 150 portraits on an apron
Best Price Guarantee
Pre-Production Proof With All Orders
No Set-up Charges
Please refer to our layout sheets for a rough image size guide.
Now to everyone's favourite...
the School Portraits Tea Towel!
Every year we get asked similar questions about 'how best to' make a portrait tea towel. You can find the answers to some on our FAQ page but for those new to tea towel design, here are some helpful hints on getting the best out of your artwork pack;
- Read the layout guide before you start. Sounds obvious but in the rush and enthusiasm of a new term it's easy to get distracted.
- Remember we can accept your artwork online as well as by post so if you're planning on emailing it over to us please send us a PDF file that's 300dpi (aka 300ppi.)
- PLEASE NO BLUE TAK! Useful though it is it hurts our printer!
- Please please please don't use glitter or metalic paint. Our printers are amazing but not invincible and sadly these techniques are lost in the process which makes us sad because it disappoints you. - We're sorry, this isn't on the info sheet!
- Remember that You have the final say on your design, we need confirmation of approval from you before we can proceed to print.
- And lastly, we ask you to allow 3-4 weeks from receipt of your artwork to delivery but we'll always do our best if your tight for time. Likewise, if you know what you want early send it over now and you'll be first in the queue and at Christmas there will be a long queue so please bear this in mind.
As always any questions or queries, our Design & Customer Service Teams are ready and willing to help so don't be afraid to ask.
Help! Our school colours aren't one of these!
Can't see the colour you want in? As well as our standard selection of 14 vibrant print colours (find them opposite the image size guide in our Fundraising Brochure) we can colour match to any colour swatch or pantone reference to meet your needs.
If pantone sounds more like something you eat, don't worry! Just give our Customer Service Team a call and they'll talk you through what you need to do.